Join NexChange - the professional
network for the financial services
industry - and receive a free one-
year subscription to Forbes
18 Internet Stocks And What to Do With Them
Capital Markets, FinTech
Monness Crespi Hardt updated its coverage of 18 popular internet stocks. The firm has mixed reviews of the space, and its commentary and ratings suggest investors should be careful in choosing their internet portfolios these days.
Here’s a rundown of what Monness Crespi Hardt analysts had to say.
- Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) initiated at Buy with a $235 target. Monness anticipates Apple will cross the $1 trillion market cap mark within the next 12 months and says the stock remains one of the most underappreciated value plays in the market.
- Alphabet Inc Class A (NASDAQ: GOOGL) reiterated at Buy with a $1,280 target. Monness said Google’s dominant position as the top global search engine and mobile operating system coupled with its track record of innovation makes it an excellent long-term bet for investors.
- Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ: FB) reiterated at Buy, target lowered from $210 to $200. Monness said Cambridge Analytica fallout will likely negatively impact user metrics in the near-term, but the company’s long-term growth prospects make it a terrific value for those willing to ride out the turbulence.
- Twilio Inc (NYSE: TWLO) initiated at Buy with a $60 target. Monness said Twilio is a pioneer in the massive and rapidly-growing cloud communications platform market.
- Mongodb Inc (NASDAQ: MDB) initiated with a Buy rating and $51 target. Monness said …
Photo: Getty iStock